So I am back from Paris. Well actually I have been back since Tuesday but have had barely anytime to breathe let alone blog.
I had a wonderful time in Paris, sightseeing and all that jazz. Also I got to get some quality time with Adria!! We saw the
Eiffel Tower,
Arch de Triumph,
Mona Lisa(boring), and other cool sites.Let me tell you that the Mona Lisa is not as cool as you may think, its small and boring.. not sure whats the big deal!! The Eiffel Tower on the other hand was amazing, so high and so big... bigger than i thought it would be!

So we went on the bus tour that gives you a guided tour around the city of Paris. And boy was it so so so so cold on that bus..

so cold on that bus.. we got off at the Eiffel tower.. and got right back on the bus to get a coffee.. and got a heart.

And do you know, Parisians are not that bad, i found them pseudo-friendly and not mean or rude... just European (meaning they don't smile a lot, nor do they emote much...laughter, loud talking, and the like...) But do not worry Adria, her friend and I made up for their quiet nature with our own loud talking and laughing... once in a restaurant we were sshhed by an older lady... I got really mad.. but instead of telling her off I got my picture taken with her.
In my defense the restaurant was actually quite loud and we were not the only ones making a raucous... she must have been having a bad day.It was great time in Paris, I enjoyed it, I won't probably go back.. but check that off my list..
2 comments:
Ah Paree! I am glad you got back safe. I hear the French can kill you w/ their BO
Way to go Adriel. I do not have Paris crossed off on my list. But, come to think of it; I do not have Paris on my list of cool things to do. It looked cold there with you all bundled up and stuff. I am glad that you girls did not cause an international incident.
Post a Comment