Wow, here are some random thoughts that went through my head... fat people can run fast...my daughter has much more rythem than that...is thismusic to encourage self lioathing or is it a self fulfilling nara confessional... did I hear a niner in there... if there was an accident at that moment who'd be at fault, the abd music or the singer?
The first video reminded me of Pastor Tim at joy Christain Center when he got excited. Him and all his friends ran around the church until they got tire.Nice car singing Naar
5 comments:
I am better than I thought I was! Thanx for filming this for public viewing.
Wow, here are some random thoughts that went through my head... fat people can run fast...my daughter has much more rythem than that...is thismusic to encourage self lioathing or is it a self fulfilling nara confessional... did I hear a niner in there... if there was an accident at that moment who'd be at fault, the abd music or the singer?
GG rocks the house!
I love these videos. It's almost like we are there too! But i can leave anytime! Thanks for sharing. What is the music?! names please.
The first video reminded me of Pastor Tim at joy Christain Center when he got excited. Him and all his friends ran around the church until they got tire.Nice car singing Naar
Post a Comment