I hope this Christmas Eve, has been so far pleasant for you all.
So Joel and I have been in Idaho for the last two weeks and really enjoying ourselves. We have been able to spend time with his parents and friends. Its been so far good times.
We got to spend one day with Naarah and her amazing family early in our trip and we got to take some great photos... the only thing is that I forgot our camera charger back at home so we had to use our camera phone..but they are still fun photos.
For the last two days its been snowing here in Boise and we are having a white Christmas. A lovely gift from God to Jack ... because he has never had a white Christmas before!! So we took a video of Joel and him having a short snowball fight.... but now the sun is out and its melting, but its a beautiful sight that's for sure.















2 comments:
wow adriel... where was i all this time you were having fun???
i want to hear about the fondu, the beef and the QUALITY time you had with your folks. :-(h
great christmas photos. I see Joel is wearing a new hat. Ava looks mad in the shopping photos.You have been taking a lot of photos at your many stops.
Post a Comment