Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh my Lost

So now I am trapped in the show that is Lost. I just cannot get enough: so much mystery, so much suspense... whats going to happen next, who is that, where did Ethan come from.... okay so I am only on the first season.. so i have some more to watch... but how i love this show!
This weekend we spent Saturday night at a murder mystery night. It was a lot of fun! Joel was cast as an old antique salesman, and I am was a young yet bitter archaeologist. It was fun, Joel shaved his facial hair just to get into character! It was perfect... and well we didn't win, because I gave up after a while. But get this... the couple who hosted the party, I don't know them very well at all, but we were invited anyway, which was very nice. And we then saw these hanging on their wall... what are these you ask... HOMEMADE LIGHT SABERS... yeah that's right homemade.. how awesome is that... i have never met anyone like them before..

These two are our friends Tim and Fritha, she was a pregnant "woman of the night" and he was a vicar!
What a fun weekend!! more to come later my friends!!

4 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Joel really looks like Sherlock Homes in this pic! Um, i don't even know what to say about these lifesavers except for...beam me up Scottie!

A said...

homemade lightsavers hey...interessting! Not my cup of tea but to each their own.
OH yeah and Happy Monday! We need to restart the monday emails again!

JamaJama said...

the vicar is Joel. He looks like a lighthouse caretaker...
Someone from the sea....
Brighton maybe?

Marylyn said...

Hmmmm...someoe likes Star Wars - ALOT