The fate of these two uncrazy people has kept me up at night with questions like, "What will Suri do if she is a bastard for any much longer?" Or "What if Suri's real dad, Chris Klein wants his baby and ex-fiance, Katie back?" And finally, "I hope the reputable Church of Scientology doesn't kick this fine couple out of their church because of their supposed fornication." I mean, do you see why I can't sleep?
My sleepless nights will now end too. Seriously all this sitting on the edge of my seat was starting to really hurt my bottom. My heart is soo full of joy for little Joey Potter and Mr. Scientology...
3 comments:
The fate of these two uncrazy people has kept me up at night with questions like, "What will Suri do if she is a bastard for any much longer?" Or "What if Suri's real dad, Chris Klein wants his baby and ex-fiance, Katie back?" And finally, "I hope the reputable Church of Scientology doesn't kick this fine couple out of their church because of their supposed fornication." I mean, do you see why I can't sleep?
My sleepless nights will now end too. Seriously all this sitting on the edge of my seat was starting to really hurt my bottom. My heart is soo full of joy for little Joey Potter and Mr. Scientology...
Who is Suri- I dont get it...
Post a Comment