Joel, myself and our three housemates have decided to have a Halloween party.. but actually on the 4th of Novemeber because Halloween lands on a Tuesday.. we are super excited.. the theme..
Superheros vs. Villains. I am not sure if I will share our ideas yet... because they are so great I don't want any one stealing them.. but be sure you will see pictures of these good times.
Here in England they are quite big on the "fancy dress" parties.. thats what they call them here. So I am expecting everyone who comes to particapate fully.. and if they don't either we will kick them out or just publicly humilate them as they enter.. we haven't decided.
And the fun thing will be to make our costumes, and then see other people's.. yes fun will be had!
check this out.. this gave me many laughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GWPOPSXGYI
I am really looking forward to seeing the movie The Last King of Scotland. It looks so interesting, and such a tragic story. I love movies about Africa, and makes me miss it and want to go back!
I am tired and its getting late..
4 comments:
I like this a lot! It is much easier to read!
I also want to see that movie, anything with Forest Whitaker is good.
Here are some interesting facts about Idi Amin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_amin
Very cute cat video. I am thinking of sending King to school to not kill cats. Ya think?
good blog site. Nice color backround to show off all your photos.I'm not sure about that ugly cat who has a sleeping problem.
Love the new blog look Adriel. And thanks for putting www.cardsimple.com on your sidebar!!
Vanessa
Post a Comment