You have some really cool pix, Adriel - you looked so beautiful! I'm excited to see you on blogspot - I'm finding this is the way to really keep in touch with people - so come look me up too, aight! ;o) Congratulations, by the way, I don't think I knew you were getting married. And you're heading back to England? Are you going back to Holmsted? Let me know wassup!
Good pics Adri. thanks for sharing. I think it is funny that the Narrski got squeezed from every photo. I was not in any at Lasha's wedding and I helped pay for the deal.Just photos of GG are important anyway.
3 comments:
You have some really cool pix, Adriel - you looked so beautiful! I'm excited to see you on blogspot - I'm finding this is the way to really keep in touch with people - so come look me up too, aight! ;o) Congratulations, by the way, I don't think I knew you were getting married. And you're heading back to England? Are you going back to Holmsted? Let me know wassup!
Was I even in this wedding? I see my tattoo and my kid made an appearance.
Good pics Adri. thanks for sharing.
I think it is funny that the Narrski got squeezed from every photo. I was not in any at Lasha's wedding and I helped pay for the deal.Just photos of GG are important anyway.
Post a Comment